This product is composed of the glass fiber strips of monoclonal antibody against human chorionic gonadotropin(hCG),anti-mouse IgG solid cellulose nitrate membrane and the bonders of absorptive colloidal gold-monoclonal antibody sandwich method and immunochromatography to test the hCG in the urine.
- The Pregnancy test is formulated for use with fresh urine specimens fresh urine specimens. Wear glove and use urine cup to collect urine.
- Remove the test cassette from its foil pouch.
- Draw urine sample into dropper,and dispense it into the sample well on the cassette(2drops). Be careful not to overfill the absorbent pad.
- Read results within five minutes.
- Discard the test device after single use in the dustbin.
Interpretation of results
Negative: If only one pink line appears in the control area,you can assume that you are not pregnant.
Positive:If two pink lines appear both in the control area and test area,you can assume that you are pregnant.
Invalid:If there is no distinct pink-purple colored band visible both in the TEST area and CONTROL area the test is inconclusive.It is recommended that in this case the test should be repeated.If the problem persists,contact your local distributor.